Sunday, June 09, 2013

Time

Well doesn't time just fly!

It's been over a year since I gave my poor neglected blog a seconds thought. However in the last couple of weeks the urge to blog has been getting stronger. I'm not sure if it's all the podcasts I've been listening to or just the memory of what I once considered a enjoyable hobby. My DB has also started up his own blog.

Regardless of the reason, here I am!

I'm not going to talk about what has happened since the last time I blogged, because quite frankly we could be here a while.

So I will just start off with my weekend. Here in Australia we have a long weekend, thanks to the Queen. And in honour of that I have spent most of the weekend watching uktv. I am known to love my English soaps and dramas.

I also cast-on ships & seaside a project using Rowan's kid classic yarn. It's a very simple yet very pretty cowl that is started on a provisional cast-on and then seamed together at the end. Although I am using the yarn that is recommended I have chosen different colours.

I do have quite a few other projects on the needles at the moment but with the weather getting cooler here I would like to be wearing it before winter ends. And with that said I think it's time to step away from the computer and time to pick up the needles.

Until next time I hope you enjoy your knitting and if you are in Australia enjoy your holiday tomorrow.

 
 

2 comments:

Dorothy said...

Welcome back to the land of blog Kylie. The colours in your cowl are nicer than those on Ravelry. Will look forward to seeing it finished. Have a good holiday tomorrow (from another Aussie) xoxox

stitchnpurl said...

Lovely colours you are using in your cowl! I love UKTV too...English soaps and dramas are hard to beat.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend :D