Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Weekly delights

There are few newsletters I look forward to more than Tangled Yarns weekly newsletter. And every Friday night like clockwork it appears in my inbox with new yarns and fresh ideas. And yes, last Friday night was no exception.

Now I have never seen Pompom before but the girl on the front cover looked familiar. So I skipped on over to Ravelry to find her freckled little face modelling seven patterns. I skipped back to Tangled yarn and grabbed me a copy.




Now I like to get value for my postage dollar so I looked around and found this little gem, The poplar cowl. Having never knit with any yarn from the Fibre Company before I thought this was a great opportunity. And so soon as I finish my ships & seaside cowl I am going to cast this super soft yarn on my needles.

 
I do hope you are having a great week and I hope you like my new look. Until next time happy knitting.

1 comment:

Alex said...

I love the new look! It's so clean and fresh looking.