Thursday, February 13, 2014

Bread saves the day

I feel like this week has been a knitting fail. Between feeling like I was coming down with a cold, having a super busy week at work, and Monkey not only chewing my bamboo knitting needles that contained my Ravellenic games project, she also chewed my yarn.

I did try to save the needles, but sadly it was not meant to be. So with the speedy delivery of a new set of needles from The Wool Inn, I am back in business. I have never been to, or ordered from The Wool Inn, but after 24 hour service I will be ordering from them again.

I did have a baking highlight this week, and that was in the form on Banana & Coconut bread, I used a recipe that I found on the Cookies cakes pies oh my website. And it was a huge hit at work. It was low in fat and sugar, but so very tasty. I currently have a batch of Mango & coconut muffins in the oven, so I will let you know how they turn out.

 
I hope everyone is having a great week.
 

2 comments:

Alex said...

Yum! That looks really good!

Nadia W said...

That bread looks good! I love coconut anything. I'm going to check out that website.