Sunday, February 09, 2014

Just add winter

I have knitting, baking and my own little Eureka marathon, but I'm missing something. That's right, winter. I love nothing more than sitting in front of the fire with my knitting. But sadly it is currently 34c/93F and set to reach 37c/99F.


 
So instead of a fire, I have the a/c on. And, instead of a hot cup of tea, I have a cold glass of iced tea.
 


And a piece of orange and poppy seed cake. I feel that Sunday is a perfect day to bake because I can take the leftovers to work. The joy of baking with half the guilt.

4 comments:

Dorothy said...

Outside in Canberra is currently 36c. Thank goodness for aircon eh? That orange and poppy seed cake looks good. xox

Kylie said...

Thank you Dorothy. I really feel for those without a/c. I'm really looking forward to winter lol.

Alex said...

Ohhhh Bring on Winter!!! I just know I'll get more cross stitching done when it cools down. We should scrape Summer altogether lol

Kylie Ericoli said...

I wish we could just skip summer :)