Sunday, March 02, 2014

Castonitis

Since I finished my Amery shawl all I have wanted to do is knit all the things. It's funny when I'm being monogamous to a project, all I want to do is cast on more.

The first project I cast on was the Matchmaker by Martina Behm. I'm using Wollmeise Schwarz and Skandal Um Rosi WD in twin.


I then cast on another After thought heel by Laura Linneman. I asked Mike to pick out some yarn for socks, and this is what he picked. This is Ladybug fiber and it is so nice to knit with, and it wears really well.


I then cast on another shawl. It's the Milk run shawl by Cat Wong. After wearing my Amery shawl on Friday night I thought I needed something a little longer, but I also wanted something very simple for home, and I have wanted to knit a shawl with Madelinetosh Vintage in the Antler colour way for such a long time. I'm loving how squishy it is.




And Monkey in her hammock. We bought cat furniture for the kitties, and Monkey has spent most of the weekend like this. Our cats have such good lives.


Have a great week!

2 comments:

Minnie said...

That looks like one very cosy cat!

Winnie D. said...

Those socks look like they're coming out very nicely. Love the colors of the yarn!